Dycapo is the name given to a project aiming to share knowledge outcomes and technological products on dynamic carpooling. The information is created using a fully open and collaborative system. This website is the start point and the container of each project component. It is a Wiki, freely accessible and discussable. The Wiki content and the source code are available under permissive and open licenses.
Dycapo Project is composed of four main parts:
- Research - this part is needed in order to understand the state of the art about dynamic carpooling.
- Protocol - a formal specification of the communication protocol we propose as a standard for the exchange of information among dynamic carpooling clients and services.
- Server - the prototype implementing dynamic carpooling functionalities and the protocol
- Client - will act as a start point for the clients implementing the protocol
Becoming the world standard for Dynamic Carpooling.
Read more in the About section.
B.Sc ThesisThe final B.Sc. Thesis about the Dycapo Project can be downloaded here.
- Daniel Graziotin, <daniel dot graziotin at acm dot org>, Dycapo server and Dycapo Protocol creator
- Riccardo Buttarelli, <rico dot sleeps at gmail dot com>, is developing a mobile client for Dycapo
- Paolo Massa, <phauly at gnuband dot org>, supervisor
- Maurizio Napolitano, <napo at fbk dot eu>, supervisor